- To maximise tourism’s economic and cultural contribution to the Bailiwick of Guernsey’s economy
- To maximise repeat business
- To attract new visitors
- Enhance the value of Tourism
- To liaise with the States of Guernsey
- To liaise with the public and other groups, promoting the benefits of tourism to the Bailiwick of Guernsey
- To provide networking opportunities to members
Guernsey Tourism Partnership will:
- Provide an organisation to represent tourism related businesses in the Bailiwick of Guernsey- Be an effective voice for our members
- To demand proper and direct representation with the States of Guernsey
- Create a network of members.
- To use this network to share ideas and information amongst members
- Gain feedback and evidence from our membership to inform discussions with the States of Guernsey and other interested parties.
- Build partnerships and connections with organisations that have an interest in Guernsey tourism
- Establish tourism as one of the Bailiwick’s core industries.
- Promote tourism and its benefits to the public in the Bailiwick.
- Define and attract new markets Develop new marketing ideas to maximise per head visitor spend